news & updates
- See the photos and video from the 2013 eventFriday, April 26, 2013
- Free Kindle E-Book Download of “The Book of Books”Wednesday, April 17, 2013
- Inspiration for writers at USC conferenceFriday, March 22, 2013
- Literary Photo Contest—Point, Shoot, and Enter to WinWednesday, March 6, 2013
- Calling all kids! Announcing the 2013 Coloring ContestWednesday, March 6, 2013
- Shop the Frank Viva CollectionMonday, March 4, 2013
- USC Book Drive Launches March 25Friday, March 1, 2013
attending the festival
Get directions to the University Park campus via Google Maps
. If you’re using another mapping program, enter the address for the campus center: 3351 Trousdale Pkwy, Los Angeles, CA 90089.
On-campus parking will be available for $10 per day.
Use the hashtag #bookfest
to tweet about the Festival of Books.
This year's festival features a full food court on Cromwell Field (including L.A.'s famous food trucks) in addition to a variety of on-campus dining options
at the festival.
The stylish, vibrant restaurant focuses on seasonal farm-to-table cuisine and features an open kitchen, full bar, private dining room, and outdoor patio.
Show on campus map
The restaurant and club, which features seasonal farm-to-table cuisine, is normally members-only but will be open to Festival of Books attendees all weekend.
Show on campus map
USC events and programs
As a major festival sponsor and host, USC presents live entertainment and author events in two venues: The USC Stage (at the center of campus) offers arts and entertainment; and an indoor venue in Hoffman Hall 101 (Edison Auditorium) features panels and conversations.
- The USC Trojan Marching Band kicks off the weekend with music and fanfare for every age.
- The outdoor stage presents live music, spoken word, and entertainment through both days of the Festival.
- Grammy-nominated, Trio Ellas, are just one of many featured music performers for the weekend.